A big thanks to my Toronto subscriber, Sipz, for this Canadian care package. For the past couple of years we have exchanged craft beer that neither of us can get in our location. I will typically try to provide local flavors like Boulevard favorites – Love Child, Rye-On-Rye, or Bourbon Barrel Quad – or other Missouri brewers. This year the above package also contained chocolate from Delight Chocolate – dark chocolate coated grapefruit peel and dark & white chocolate Hallowe’en/Mardi Gras (they’re skulls) chocolate.
The beer you see (L-R, F-B):
- À l’abri de la Tempête – Palabre Grand Cru Du Char À Glace & Palabre Grand Cru Gourmande Canneberges
- Les Brasseurs Du Temps – Carpe Diem
- Indie Alehouse – Broken Hipster
- Les Trois Mousquetaires – Grand Cuvée Barleywine Américain
- Rainhard Brewing Co. – Kapow IPA (thanks for the update Sipz)
- Amsterdam Six Boroughs (also called Toronto Beer Week Six Boroughs) – Bourbon Barrel-aged Rye Porter
- Indie Alehouse – Lover
I’m looking forward to tasting what Canada has to offer this year! Now I need to find a way to ship some of KC’s delicious BBQ to Toronto.